Demon Lord 2099 (2023) - Ch. 1.1

Group Leader
Oooh, this somehow reminds me of Maou-sama, Retry! Coincidentally, both MCs are also long-haired middle-aged-looking maou. Lmao.

Well, seems like another fun ride to join in. Let's see what this manga has.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And of course the european folklore inspired world fused first with Japan... very convenient, the isekai branch never falls far from the tree

And of course the european folklore inspired world fused first with Japan... very convenient, the isekai branch never falls far from the tree
Two entire worlds fused, right?
I didn't see anything about it happening to Japan earlier than the rest of the world; Shinjuku is just where the manga currently takes place.

Dex-chan lover
In 2099 they voted my world the worst place to be isekai'd to in a manga

Dex-chan lover
damn the original 2021 was waaaay better. Better art, better tone, everything just screamed 10/10. This version seems more amateurish in comparison. I'm glad we're getting anything at all but the pacing for this version is already all over the place and we're only on the first chapter.. not a good sign.

Group Leader
damn the original 2021 was waaaay better. Better art, better tone, everything just screamed 10/10. This version seems more amateurish in comparison. I'm glad we're getting anything at all but the pacing for this version is already all over the place and we're only on the first chapter.. not a good sign.

6.png

77df699c-479d-4d80-b249-1d3b2780d106.png

bro... the art in 2023 one is literally better

Dex-chan lover
Two entire worlds fused, right?
I didn't see anything about it happening to Japan earlier than the rest of the world; Shinjuku is just where the manga currently takes place.
You can see the tower of Tokio when she is explaining when the worlds fused....

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice to have more funny cyberpunk style. The gritty and dark cyberpunk is way too old fashion.

Art downgrade, but a little better in special effects. Bring back the other artist !

Users who are viewing this thread