Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 116 - Demon's secret

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOooooooooooooooo Such a huge cliffhanger and we're gonna have to wait for 3 weeks and a half. Granted it's just a week and a half extra from the normal update but noooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Soooo...

What did the supervisor find? Any guesses?
A wild guess:
Cheng and Shan Shan are childhood friends who forgot about their childhood (Nisekoi vibes). They played together when they were kids. With a dog. One day that dog ran away and Shan Shan started chasing it. Accident happened, dog died. During that accident, Cheng's wings got stuck. His sister came for rescue but had to make a choice of either risking it and saving his wings or tear them off but having better chances of saving his life. She chose the latter.
And now the supervisor is looking at a photo of Cheng, Shan Shan and their dog that was made before the accident.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is a setup for us to learn how the sister was actually looking out for him by tearing off his wings or how it was some unfortunate necessity. But, at the same time, this author seems to really love the manager and his sister being evil af and pretending that it's all ok lol.

Anyone else have the feeling the professor either has meaningless speculation or some very important info that might just make the series worse or better, I don't like cliche stories so I'm hoping it doesn't say "oh y'all used to be friends" that might kill my hope for the series. On the topic of her tearing his wings off I can only feel like it's cause he did something dumb or embarrassing or as usual with sibling related things cheng angered his sister and thus she tore off this wings as payback, regardless I'm excited for the next chapter.

Can't wait for the next one, the raws look like a long conversation between the two leads and i can't wait for it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread