Denjin N - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Electric boy prepared something, I was surprised.I guess the police wanna trap him in a faraday cage or bait him to go into a battery?

Dex-chan lover
...how is he controlled through the pacemaker, though? I'm trying to think, best I can come up with is maybe it starts acting up, then he gets a call, and the culprit blackmails him.

01d2f458-5c0a-49b4-8b2c-330ce0ea0dad_en

This feels like it's taking a lot of inspiration from Deathnote, and the "L"-like investigators gathered WAY too much information way too quickly. It's disappointing actually. I hope the series improves and doesn't just become a Deathnote rewritten, which wouldn't be entirely bad if done well but the investigators are starting to feel overpowered in their intuition and intellect.

yes, I feel it is the same, but its not a bad thing really. I guess it is common sense, even I would think it would be some eletrical human after the information. I guess we will have to see what kind of investigators they are.

@HeyItsAlex
Yeah, it really needs some suspension of disbelief from my side. More so than Death Note just for the fast pace as mentioned. (The similarities to L (looking at art style) are super-liminal, I would rather say it is a friendly nod than coincidence). At this point I just accepted those have super-human minds, because drug-ritual-arcade-reasons.

But overall I like what the story wants to do. Imo having the idol be in the loop that soon also hurts, but maybe it works out.
Just over all, a slower pace feels like it would have done a lot of good but who knows if it will crash at fast pace or be pretty good.

I don't even know where this came from and a reason for this short pace might be that the author never expected a longer run?

Users who are viewing this thread