Desert 9 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Seas of Sand, Beasts of Water

i got isekai hxh and know that crocs stay in the apocalypse. oh and a literal x-bow heh

this looks neat so ill keep reading for now

Dex-chan lover
Setting looks very promising. There are way too few adventure manga these days (Isekai is shit, I don‘t consider them adventure).

Followed.

Fed-Kun's army
So nice. The new ones (Demon's plan, Guardian of the witch, etc.,) are pretty trashy so I kinda gave up on this genre but this has rekindled my hope. And it's still the first chap so fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. This looks like it'll be a great exercise in world-building. I think it's gonna be fun to see all those other places his Mao's father talked about in the flashback.

Aggregator gang
The premise of this series is interesting but if this is set on earth, I have too many basic questions about how life, especially plants, can continue to exist. If it's set in some other world, I'll give it a try for now.

Action was slightly cluttered and hard to follow at points, but everything else was absolutely on point. This is shaping up to be an actually good adventure manga.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
I have super high hopes for the world building! I hope it will have a good run!

The moment I saw that the dad left to find something in the world I knew this is going to be similar to HxH

I'm just going to leave my comment here so I'll hopefully be included in the history

Dex-chan lover
Woah... seems interesting, I am bored to see high school or old man being reincarnated and see they focusing harem and throw storyline to side.

An interesting setting full of possible world building? Yes please

@welcome2atlantis considering the arrow ignores weight, you could also assume there is no force in the movement so you wouldn't feel an impact when it stops

Users who are viewing this thread