Despair Memory Gundam Sequel - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Capture

Dex-chan lover
he wished... and the payment was the melting of his girl... :kek:

and also... we're witnessing Gundam Seed style of gundam hijacking :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Dude had some really tragic past.
But seriously not only Kaori gets her Minerva Gundamjacked, it also gets taken away along the dude.
Darn. Talk about a bummer.

Ive gotta ask, at the end of the last chapter Kaoris says "Who the hell is Minerva", was that a mistype? It's hard to really assume as the author seems to like quick turn twists per chapter, and it could very well imply that the wish just made her be replaced as Minervas pilot. But then at the end of this chapter she says Minervas name and calls it hers!
Just a little confusion, thanks for the chapter anyway

Group Leader
Ive gotta ask, at the end of the last chapter Kaoris says "Who the hell is Minerva", was that a mistype? It's hard to really assume as the author seems to like quick turn twists per chapter, and it could very well imply that the wish just made her be replaced as Minervas pilot. But then at the end of this chapter she says Minervas name and calls it hers!
Just a little confusion, thanks for the chapter anyway
It was a typo yeah, it's supposed to be her asking who took it, will fix that now

Double-page supporter
Dude had some really tragic past.
But seriously not only Kaori gets her Minerva Gundamjacked, it also gets taken away along the dude.
Darn. Talk about a bummer.
kind of dissapointed, dude get in and stole her minerva only to get beaten up and taken away by the enemy, I hope she can get her minerva back

Contributor
Damn, his loved one literally burning to death right before his eyes was an extremely metal scene. So he has the same kind of burning ability(?) as Kaori's mother.

"Don't take my Minerva!"
Mecha theft was not on my bingo card for this story. Kaori hasn't even piloted that thing for a day, has she? Then it gets stolen from her (which used to belong to her family), and then the guy who stole it gets himself abducted along with it. That sucks so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread