Despair Memory Gundam Sequel - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - False

Dex-chan lover
either they do it geniunely or risk having everything burned down...

who are we joking of course it's the latter. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for keeping at this.

While it’s nice to see the aftermath of what she did to her parents I was really hoping for more of the fight with the Minerva gundam first.

Contributor
"your cute mouth is covered in petals"
I'm starting to grow suspicious about that balding old minister who might have ulterior motives for Marinan. He's been awfully close to her ever since that time her parents were still alive. I don't think she was already blind back then, so him being too close to a princess like her (even if she was chained in the basement back then for being a "cursed child") doesn't really check out. I'd only be happy to be proven wrong about him though.

Anyway, seeing her "parents" here look suspiciously young combined with her abnormally childish demeanor reminded me that she already unintentionally(?) killed her real parents a few chapters ago. So Marinan is now suffering from mental regression in combination with temporary blindness. This girl just can't catch a break despite supposedly being a weak and sheltered princess. She can't control her power well, she's abused in the past, she inadvertently(?) killed her parents, and now she has some guy in the military plotting against her?

Users who are viewing this thread