Detective Conan - Ch. 1115 - The Butler and The Detectives

Dex-chan lover
That's the head honcho right? The karasu-something?
(mentioned in way many chapters before)

Isn't that the guy who was so pissed at Conan being on the news that one Kaito Kid case?

What we can conclude from this now is that both Conan and Haibara are being targeted at the same time. Haibara by Wakasa and Conan by a mystery man possibly connected to Tsutomu or Renya.

Fed-Kun's army
The series is really-really tiered now... 😕 The stale state doesn't help either. But the moveis get a lot of money so they keep milking it. 😑

Dex-chan lover
Yeeaaah not feeling why now all of sudden the boss would go through this facade just to deliver such a simple message that Vermouth or literally anybody could have left for him at where he worked.

Group Leader
Nice going there, on page 9. She prevented Kazuha, who knows martial arts and has dealt with this type of attack several times throughout the story effortlessly, from moving to defend both of them.

Yeeaaah not feeling why now all of sudden the boss would go through this facade just to deliver such a simple message that Vermouth or literally anybody could have left for him at where he worked.
It's not Karasuma because he is represented by crows, but someone else who probably opposes Karasuma since they are represented by a hawk or eagle (According to google stating that some of the crow's natural predators are both a hawk or eagle, but that could just be mere wishful thinking.).

It would make more sense if he wanted to meet Furuya, an infiltrator amidst the black organization, in secret without his identity shown. It wouldn't make sense for him to be Karasuma, especially since Rum has implied multiple times in some chapters that Bourbon is a traitor. So wouldn't he confide in his right hand man instead?

Was I the only one who, when iori was told to gradually lower his voice, imagined him making his voice deeper rather than whisper? 😂
I love Detective Conan but I will admit that this episode didn’t have the same kick as it normally does. I’m really hoping this is just because they are putting all their efforts into a new arc, because I refuse to believe that Conan no longer has the ability to surprise and entertain us.

Last edited:
It's not Karasuma because he is represented by crows, but someone else who probably opposes Karasuma since they are represented by a hawk or eagle (According to google stating that some of the crow's natural predators are both a hawk or eagle, but that could just be mere wishful thinking.).

It would make more sense if he wanted to meet Furuya, an infiltrator amidst the black organization, in secret without his identity shown. It wouldn't make sense for him to be Karasuma, especially since Rum has implied multiple times in some chapters that Bourbon is a traitor. So wouldn't he confide in his right hand man instead?
Pretty sound theory you may be right. Though I suppose it could just be the black organization testing bourbon as he is known for his deduction skills. What I want to know is why and why now? Conan has been making a bit of a name for himself but I can’t recall him doing anything different than usual recently. Then again my sense of time is a little off after 1115 chapters.

Dex-chan lover

So this is a new character we've never seen before?

Because I wasn't even aware of whatever this hawk or eagle motif you speak of. Let alone suddenly some old guy representing it.

Thank youu so much for the chapter black tea translation group! Love detective conan so much!

So this is a new character we've never seen before?

Because I wasn't even aware of whatever this hawk or eagle motif you speak of. Let alone suddenly some old guy representing it.
I think Gosho is doing the whole three candidates thing again, like with Rum.

In the last Kaito Kid case, there was an old man that had a hawk or eagle standing on his shoulder. It is obvious that it isn't Karasuma, but someone we aren't familiar with. In the other case with Masumi Sera and Mary Sera in the hotel explosion, there is also an old man in a car, but you can only see the outline of his face.

Now that I got into it, Mary and Masumi could very well be in trouble as well.

In the last case, we could see that Rum is planning to do something, but what about the other element that we neglected? Wakasa Rumi; she could very well be the one who instigated the hawk man to be aware of Conan. Not to mention that Conan had contact with the police chief, Kuroda, in the Chess Tournament case so that could be connected somehow to this mysterious figure.

Now that I think about it, there is more to ask than to theorize about.

The old man is most probably the Ooka grampa, looking to take down his Jirokichi rival, using Conan for his own interests. Investigating Conan to find his weaknesses and use them against Suzuki. Ooka sounds like "Hawk". He's Momiji's and Saguru's grampa. Grampa needs help from PSB to fight the BO and Karasumas. He's close to Kuroda and his men. He asked Momiji & Iori to leave the phone in the carriage. He probably knew Renya long ago.

in what chapters Rum implied BB is a traitor do you remember?

Users who are viewing this thread