Detective Conan - Vol. 105 Ch. 1118 - Soaring High...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder when will the japanese readers realize that Gosho has burned out years ago, and stop buying the manga... He can't get away with this shit anymore. 👎👎👎 Any other manga would have been axed a long time now. 💀

Dex-chan lover
"Next case in 9 weeks"

... I wonder, at this pace, which should end first:
A. One Piece
B. Meitantei Conan
C. The readers
Well seeing that most of us still rading this have been there for at least 10 years and we're in our 30s already i'd say there is a high chance we will all die before it ends, but then again Gosho Aoyama is much older than us, so he will probably die before finishing it and then Conan will go down the road of Guts probably...

Group Leader
I’m a huge fan, but this case is just a blatant rehash of previous ones, with iPad magnet. Understandable tho for coming off that last one. Hopefully a major one kicks off when the manga returns!

Double-page supporter
Well seeing that most of us still rading this have been there for at least 10 years and we're in our 30s already i'd say there is a high chance we will all die before it ends, but then again Gosho Aoyama is much older than us, so he will probably die before finishing it and then Conan will go down the road of Guts probably...
I remember years ago there was a rumor going around that the identity of Black Org's boss is being kept in a safe, in case Gosho dies before revealing it. If that was a made up story, now would be a good time to make it real.

"Next case in 9 weeks"

... I wonder, at this pace, which should end first:
A. One Piece
B. Meitantei Conan
C. The readers
The readers 😂 Oda said One Piece will be over in 4-5 years. Gosho said nothing regarding DC...

Next time, Rum arc resolution, at last? 😂 I've heard Saguru may be back, and there may be some hints to Sunset Manor... Regardless, Gosho is being pressured by his editors to keep the series going and maximize earnings, even if fans are bored...

Dex-chan lover
This case.. was way too quick... Gosho please, a case with these supernatural deserve more than 3 chapters... at least one more chapter to set up and hint us the trick better or the secret door? Like come on... :/
Also freaking damn Heiji... =x=;;; After all of Ran's planning and hard work, this is the result?! I feel so bad for Ran!!!!!! :mad: Kazuha why didn't you take initiative? Please I'm just asking to end this agony... T_T Gosho seriously baited us with having 2 connected cases with it summing it up to nothing... :mad:...
Rant aside, I know Gosho said this is a little similar to Movie 7 with the statues (which I guess but Movie 7 is completely superior), but is it me or does this remind me more of the Sun Halo heist in Magic Kaito? If Kaito was there (alongside Aoko of course), I could totally see him walk in the room and say, yup this statue is completely fake and here are reasons why and be completely blunt about it (like he did with Sun Halo). But you know the case would be solved too quickly if that was revealed too quickly :> Makes me wonder if that idiot priest woman got that statue commissioned from this guy.
Also Kogoro being badass there at the end, we all love to see it :D

Dex-chan lover
Next time, Rum arc resolution, at last? 😂 I've heard Saguru may be back, and there may be some hints to Sunset Manor... Regardless, Gosho is being pressured by his editors to keep the series going and maximize earnings, even if fans are bored...
I hope it's Hakuba since that guy is being locked for no reason when there absolutely be no consequences having him in DC and actually benefit this guy so much as a character (since he also doesn't have great treatment from the manga he comes from anyways..)

This case.. was way too quick... Gosho please, a case with these supernatural deserve more than 3 chapters... at least one more chapter to set up and hint us the trick better or the secret door? Like come on... :/
Also freaking damn Heiji... =x=;;; After all of Ran's planning and hard work, this is the result?! I feel so bad for Ran!!!!!! :mad: Kazuha why didn't you take initiative? Please I'm just asking to end this agony... T_T Gosho seriously baited us with having 2 connected cases with it summing it up to nothing... :mad:...
Rant aside, I know Gosho said this is a little similar to Movie 7 with the statues (which I guess but Movie 7 is completely superior), but is it me or does this remind me more of the Sun Halo heist in Magic Kaito? If Kaito was there (alongside Aoko of course), I could totally see him walk in the room and say, yup this statue is completely fake and here are reasons why and be completely blunt about it (like he did with Sun Halo). But you know the case would be solved too quickly if that was revealed too quickly :> Makes me wonder if that idiot priest woman got that statue commissioned from this guy.
Also Kogoro being badass there at the end, we all love to see it :D
Absolutely, and it's also reminding of Movie 14 with the whole heist plot. It's true that Movie 7 is filled with hints and clues regarding Rum Arc... Will Heiji play a major role in it?

Users who are viewing this thread