Detective Conan - Ch. 1125 - Two site operation

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand, is Amuro wiretapping the kids or is he wiretapping the wiretap? If i recall he's Conan accomplice right? how much information that he know about Conan? I mean, it's kinda make nonsense if he secretly wiretapping the kids when he's Conan accomplice. Or is it just me that got it mixed with the movie since he've been collaborating with Conan so much in there?

Double-page supporter
I can't understand, is Amuro wiretapping the kids or is he wiretapping the wiretap? If i recall he's Conan accomplice right? how much information that he know about Conan? I mean, it's kinda make nonsense if he secretly wiretapping the kids when he's Conan accomplice. Or is it just me that got it mixed with the movie since he've been collaborating with Conan so much in there?
He's probably executing the order he received at the end of chapter 1115.

Group Leader
Localizers: "We have to change everything, otherwise dumb westerners won't be able to comprehend jackshit!"
Fansubbers/scanlators: "Alright class, let's begin the Japanese lesson!"

Even though I alright know Japanese, it always pleases me to see glossaries and explanations like that for those who don't. Thank you for the effort, Black Tea!

Dex-chan lover
So is this indefinite hiatus the usual occurrence, or it might be longer ?

Fed-Kun's army
He probably doesn't know about the body shrinking drug, that explains why he did all of this wiretapping things. Conan's background is as confusing as ever since Edogawa Conan has never existed on paper so even the Public Security doesn't have information about Conan. In the movie, Amuro said he was scared of two persons and one of them is Conan. So yeah, he wants to investigate Conan for himself and for the order of the old man later on. Acting as suspicious as ever.
On the other hand, Conan probably doesn't want Amuro to know about the drug and his real identity because that would put Haibara in danger. Conan didn't even tell Akai about this, but Akai himself probably knew about it as he is quietly watching over Haibara. We could see that Conan and Akai have a tacit understanding of each other to protect Haibara. So Amuro and Conan have been playing the game of cat and mouse for a while now, even though they cooperated in certain situations.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Localizers: "We have to change everything, otherwise dumb westerners won't be able to comprehend jackshit!"

Basically what happened to one of the movies, the 14th target. The English localization changed everything about the targets that some of them seem nonsensible.

Fansubbers/scanlators: "Alright class, let's begin the Japanese lesson!"

Even though I alright know Japanese, it always pleases me to see glossaries and explanations like that for those who don't. Thank you for the effort, Black Tea!
Agreed. The explanation at the end is very helpful and easy to understand.
100.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I haven read it yet, but let me guess... Nothing happened and there will be a 2 month break? 😂

Dex-chan lover
Welp interesting case but if this is really the only case to celebrate the 30th anniversary... we're in hot water =_= I'm glad Magic Kaito is updating after 7 whole years but I really hope there's an actual interesting case for the 30th anniversary for Conan! (Maybe have Aoko come out? :D I know she's in movies but she can be in this manga too~)
Who is the other person and what movie is this again? Sorry, I must have missed that.
Akai most likely.

Fed-Kun's army
Another 3 month break. I'm sort of getting tired of the really slow progress of the manga, especially now that Gosho barely releases 20 chapters a year and most of them end up as filler. It feels like the manga has gone stale and I've been watching since the early 2000s and reading since 2011. I really hope he changes the pace and makes the cases refreshing once again.

I feel like I need a serious reread! I have loved reading these forever but there are so many chapters that I can’t keep them straight anymore!! 😂

Also Katio Kid is back??? I thought for sure they were done making his story! How cool!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yes and no they are neither allies or enemies pretty the same end goal just the way to get there is conflicts with the other.
He needs data on conan so he can get closer to the head of the crow

Users who are viewing this thread