Detective Conan - Ch. 1127 - The Time Limit Is Midnight

That boy in the old woman's baby car is suspicious. I still doubt her for some reason... She has a relationship with the B organization. As for the chapter, the events are normal. The best thing that appears in it is Ran-chan. If it were not for her I would not have read the chapter. There is no progress in the events, really. More mysterious characters appear and we are confused. Thank you Gosho!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I think the guy at the counter is a former Cafe Poirot employee. A customer wouldn't know about a rack under the counter, or where something like herb salt would normally be stored. Alternatively, he may have been the one to move the herb salt there in the first place, to create a pretense to make Azusa leave to buy it and thus be susceptible to kidnapping.

The serial killer is obviously a red herring. Personally, I suspect the head in the fridge is fake. An actual severed head just feels pretty heavy for Detective Conan. Leaving prisoners/hostages so close to a bloody knife and saw is also a bad idea for kidnappers, they can fight back with that, so I think those could be fake too. Meanwhile, the fact they're wearing the masks and glasses shows they don't want to be recognized, so they probably don't intend to kill Conan and Azusa. (Also, I'm amused that the guard has their phones in his pocket. Could've just left it in another room...)

Anyways, the two main suspects: Counter Guy and Game Dude, with the motives being the tug-of-war contest and the game.

The tug-of-war contest might have a deadline for teams to register at midnight, so kidnapping them would guarantee Ran couldn't sign up since she'd have other priorities. If the guy at the counter was a regular or employee, he'd know Ran is super strong, and want to keep her out. Would also explain why Conan was kidnapped along with Azusa, would guarantee Ran would be directly involved in the search even if they called the police. Though... that's pretty extreme for a contest that's A) all women, so the men involved aren't participating; and B) the prize is a total of six 10,000 yen.

For the game though: I'm 99% sure that reflection is for Splatttter III. Look at the roman numerals next to his head's outline, the visible bit of the cut-off character matches with the other ones. So they could be announcing it at midnight, and want to make sure she doesn't tell anyone beforehand. If this is a ploy by the game's developers though, kidnapping someone, traumatizing them and breaking their belongings (the detective badge) would be really bad for PR if they're discovered...

Dex-chan lover
He was already awake when Azusa awoke yet chose to play dead instead of say, try to calm down the girl who's never been kidnapped and never seen a decapitated head in a jar in-person before? Dick move bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I think the guy at the counter is a former Cafe Poirot employee. A customer wouldn't know about a rack under the counter, or where something like herb salt would normally be stored. Alternatively, he may have been the one to move the herb salt there in the first place, to create a pretense to make Azusa leave to buy it and thus be susceptible to kidnapping.

The serial killer is obviously a red herring. Personally, I suspect the head in the fridge is fake. An actual severed head just feels pretty heavy for Detective Conan. Leaving prisoners/hostages so close to a bloody knife and saw is also a bad idea for kidnappers, they can fight back with that, so I think those could be fake too. Meanwhile, the fact they're wearing the masks and glasses shows they don't want to be recognized, so they probably don't intend to kill Conan and Azusa. (Also, I'm amused that the guard has their phones in his pocket. Could've just left it in another room...)

Anyways, the two main suspects: Counter Guy and Game Dude, with the motives being the tug-of-war contest and the game.

The tug-of-war contest might have a deadline for teams to register at midnight, so kidnapping them would guarantee Ran couldn't sign up since she'd have other priorities. If the guy at the counter was a regular or employee, he'd know Ran is super strong, and want to keep her out. Would also explain why Conan was kidnapped along with Azusa, would guarantee Ran would be directly involved in the search even if they called the police. Though... that's pretty extreme for a contest that's A) all women, so the men involved aren't participating; and B) the prize is a total of six 10,000 yen.

For the game though: I'm 99% sure that reflection is for Splatttter III. Look at the roman numerals next to his head's outline, the visible bit of the cut-off character matches with the other ones. So they could be announcing it at midnight, and want to make sure she doesn't tell anyone beforehand. If this is a ploy by the game's developers though, kidnapping someone, traumatizing them and breaking their belongings (the detective badge) would be really bad for PR if they're discovered...
I like it, but just want to say chapter 1 literally showed this and spooked me as a kid. Now 20 years later a severed head in a jar is pretty damn tame.
OWnbcgG.png

Dex-chan lover
I like it, but just want to say chapter 1 literally showed this and spooked me as a kid. Now 20 years later a severed head in a jar is pretty damn tame.
OWnbcgG.png
I totally forgot about that honestly. I'm just amused at the amount of blood coming out, that's like a fountain. No wonder Vodka is so shocked, he's probably wondering why none of the other decapitation he's seen look like that xD

Very reminiscing of Bandaged Man Case 😂 The customer at the counter makes me think of Sugihito, Azusa's brother they met in a previous case, a long time ago, and who often shows up in Zero no Tea Time.

The title page font Black Tea happens to use is absolutely sending me here.
It's like: "His body is restrained <3 But even so... <3 His mind can't be <3<3"
halp
edit: (oh god my icon is now the one saying it hellllllp)

Users who are viewing this thread