Detective Conan - Ch. 1132 - The Diluted Ink-Coloured Penultimate Day

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a grown-ass man is yelling at another grown-ass man and threatening that he will get beaten up by a third grown-ass man if he messes up again. How mature.

So did that culprit just happen to have liquid gallium in their hands? Or is liquid gallium used in theater for something?

So...Hanzawa was the culprit?

It's aaaaalllways Hanzawa. After all, since the twist is that it's always Hanzawa, you don't suspect Hanzawa anymore due to that because then the twist will be boring, which is exactly why the culprit is Hanzawa.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Ah yes, a grown-ass man is yelling at another grown-ass man and threatening that he will get beaten up by a third grown-ass man if he messes up again. How mature.

So did that culprit just happen to have liquid gallium in their hands? Or is liquid gallium used in theater for something?

It's aaaaalllways Hanzawa. After all, since the twist is that it's always Hanzawa, you don't suspect Hanzawa anymore due to that because then the twist will be boring, which is exactly why the culprit is Hanzawa.
I looked up liquid gallium, but I'm not much wiser on how the killer could get it. There are all sorts of uses for it, among other things in transistors, small electronic devices, LEDs, thermometers, and mirrors. Don't know if those would hold enough to affect a fence, although you can order it from Amazon, but that would leave a too big of a trace for police to follow.

Dex-chan lover
I looked up liquid gallium, but I'm not much wiser on how the killer could get it. There are all sorts of uses for it, among other things in transistors, small electronic devices, LEDs, thermometers, and mirrors. Don't know if those would hold enough to affect a fence, although you can order it from Amazon, but that would leave a too big of a trace for police to follow.
Looks like he didn't need to hold them off very long.

Aggregator gang
Looks like he didn't need to hold them off very long.
If the killer is really Anzaka, and he doesn't care if the police gets him cause the illness will kill him anyway, then he really likes to uneccesarily over-complicate murders. But then again, it wouldn't be much of a story if the killer openly went on murder spree. :LOL:
Kazuha is mighty suspicious there... could she be Momiji in disguise?

Group Leader
Work culture in Japan is different. If you have a responsibility and don't do things right, you are held accountable for that.
People don't just quit their jobs or seek the HR department over there, if your boss is yelling at you, it is taken to be your fault for a mistake you must learn to stop making.

You see it as immature, there this type of behavior is seen as the correct one, or at least it used to be, hence why they keep referring past eras. And let's not forget two more people were killed under the police's surveillance, so it is not unwarranted.

Dex-chan lover
Just once, I want to see the killer gets away with it as an overarching plot rather than killer of the week kind of thing if Gosho isn't gonna progress with the black organization plot

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, everything is pointing at the actor of Heiji being the true culprit.

Damn, feel sorry for the mom, her son is going to be in prison for life.

I've seen the resolution already, it's quite far-fetched and predictible, but there's a big surprise regarding Heiji and Kazuha 😉

Dex-chan lover
I've seen the resolution already, it's quite far-fetched and predictible, but there's a big surprise regarding Heiji and Kazuha 😉
So the possibility of Shinichi and Heiji going on a double date with Ran and Kazuha then having to deal with a murder case may become reality?? :eek: :eek:

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Otaki is lucky to just be threatened given he let two murders happen under his watch...

Also, guessing Anzaka is covering for Kuraishi for the first death. For the other two, don't remember much about Nagakubo but it seemed like Kakiwaki at least also planned to threaten or blackmail Kuraishi given her behavior in the interrogation. So could have killed her to defend Kuraishi.

Aggregator gang
...Why do the detectives know the effect of gallium on aluminium?
Ideally, it's because they asked professor Agasa what could have melted the fence like that. But as far as we know from the story, it's because detectives have to be walking encyclopedias to save time.

Users who are viewing this thread