Detective Conan: The Culprit Hanzawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - The Culprit Returns

Contributor
Saki-chan, you must free him from his obsession! Use those shoujo tropes!

Fed-Kun's army
Really enjoying this series, I can't wait to see them when a light is fully shined on them all. :D I wonder exactly what that man has done to cause a child to obsess so much. Is it like normal Conan? Did he kill a person? Did he take a picture of a person without their consent? Did he buy a kid's game at a flea market? Or was he simply a father who ran off? So many murder obsessions in the main series.

Aggregator gang
At the rate people die in Beika, i wouldn't be shocked if the man our guy wants to kill has been murdered already, and that's why he can't find him.

If that's the case, well then, at least he won't go to jail even if his vengeance for...whatever happened...is denied.

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this series, I can't wait to see them when a light is fully shined on them all. :D I wonder exactly what that man has done to cause a child to obsess so much. Is it like normal Conan? Did he kill a person? Did he take a picture of a person without their consent? Did he buy a kid's game at a flea market? Or was he simply a father who ran off? So many murder obsessions in the main series.
At the rate people die in Beika, i wouldn't be shocked if the man our guy wants to kill has been murdered already, and that's why he can't find him.

If that's the case, well then, at least he won't go to jail even if his vengeance for...whatever happened...is denied.
You didn't read chapter 13? He is looking for someone who looks like Kaito and hasn't found him. He is looking for Shinichi

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My guess is, before Conan got age-reversed, he solved a case that got our main character's father put away for life, and that's why he wants to kill THAT MAN...

Is MC supposed to be called "Hanazawa" or "Hanzawa"? I understand his name comes from the Japanese word for culprit (犯人) but I'm not sure about the reading. It's been translated differently based on the scanlator.

Group Leader
Is MC supposed to be called "Hanazawa" or "Hanzawa"? I understand his name comes from the Japanese word for culprit (犯人) but I'm not sure about the reading. It's been translated differently based on the scanlator.
His name is unambiguously Hanzawa. Hanazawa is a typo (hopefully one I didn't make).

Double-page supporter
So the name is Makoto Hanzawa? Surprisingly normal.

Also...

THEY ALL ARE (FUTURE)CULPRITS FAMILY OF SOMETHING!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread