Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1044 - The Meijin's Eyes

Double-page supporter
@Mingxingxing in an earlier chapter (after the whole 'Shinichi is alive' social media debacle), his parents mentioned they were going to stay and help out on the whole Black Organization thing until it's finally solved.

....course, this is also the first time they've appeared since, so I guess there's not been a lot of development XD

maybe the three of them are all accomplices. they murdered all those people for the suicide guy.
btw did the site officer just casually let conan into the crime scene??? trololol

Double-page supporter
I love how the police just smile defeatedly at conan. They're like oh he came with us again, well he's helpful with the cases so I guess it's fine, even though it's far from normal for the kid to go to the crime scene xD
Also Shuukichi... seriously the family are full of smart people.. I think the level of smartness is Akai --> Shuukichi very close second but he just hides it --> far from them is Sera
Honestly you can see Sera is smart but she definitely isn't on the level of Akai and Shuukichi.
And then there's the mom and the dad.
Anyway my bet is on the tall girl with long hair.

Users who are viewing this thread