DHM - Dungeon + Harem + Master - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that it was dropped...

Too many unlikable characters.... and didn't deliver the promise...

Where was the harem??? How was he a dungeon master????

This might have had a better chance if the title and summary fit the story better...

And maybe less waste with unlikable characters... they just drag a story down....

Dex-chan lover
Read for the lols and the art style, thought I would dropped it earlier, due to the somewhat meh story and maybe it turns into an annoying read, but here I am. Pretty decent read. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This series really never found its footing. The title was completely random and didn't apply to the manga, the girls that the main guy hooked up with never stuck around so it was never a "harem" and so much time was wasted on awful characters.

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that it was dropped...

Too many unlikable characters.... and didn't deliver the promise...

Where was the harem??? How was he a dungeon master????

This might have had a better chance if the title and summary fit the story better...

And maybe less waste with unlikable characters... they just drag a story down....
I think the whole premise was a hoax from the start. I'm actually surprised most of the ladies he encountered didn't end up dead (like that catgirl in the beginning :qq:).
The only thing that keeps me wondering is whether LN base material is different or is actually the same dumpster fire.

Dex-chan lover
I think the whole premise was a hoax from the start. I'm actually surprised most of the ladies he encountered didn't end up dead (like that catgirl in the beginning :qq:).
The only thing that keeps me wondering is whether LN base material is different or is actually the same dumpster fire.
Going by comments/spoilers in these here forums these past couple of years...

The general development of a story is WN --> LN --> Manga.
With generally a huge step in Cleaning Up the Story for WN --> LN, and another major editing step when it comes to turning a LN into a Manga, due to constraints/possibilities of the medium.

Generally speaking a manga can deal with hamfisted action sequences and sloppy description, but it can't/doesn't really handle or change wonky/awkward dialog and storytelling.
Which has a tendency to improve things compared to LN, even when the adapting team don't choose to ...focus... on the good parts only.

So...yeah... One can assume the LN is a bigger dumpster fire than the manga in this case. I don't even want to know what the WN ( if any ) was like.

Dex-chan lover
So...yeah... One can assume the LN is a bigger dumpster fire than the manga in this case. I don't even want to know what the WN ( if any ) was like.
Here is the link if you are interested (surprisingly google translate does a decent job now)
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8173by/

Users who are viewing this thread