DINER - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Melty Rich & Honey Soufflé 2

Dex-chan lover
Well it was long declared that she's naive and down with a rotten luck

Fed-Kun's army
"Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me" like they say.

Dex-chan lover
her naivety is a borderline mental illness.
Seriously she just allowed some manic who previously tried to rape her place something around her neck?

Double-page supporter
Seriously, how stupid is this woman? How the hell did she even manage to survive to adulthood with that idiotic brain of hers?

Dex-chan lover
The author is making the mistake of having Kanako get overshadowed by the secondary characters.
Every killer that walks into the canteen steals the spotlight with their over the top mannerism.

If your main character doesn't change or learn at all from her experiences she'll just become a prop in her own story.

Double-page supporter
Eh, I can easily see how working at such a place would make one compliant after a while. A good portion of the time, doing as you are told and rolling with what happens will keep you out of trouble. Unfortunately, there are some cases like this that make such conditioning a problem.

Dex-chan lover
yea let's just accept jewelry from a murderer that just tried to rape me 5 minutes ago, what could possibly go wrong.... how has she survived this long?

I wasn't surprised. The last guy warned her right before he died. Paraphrased: "Leave these murders ALONE."

Users who are viewing this thread