Disgusting Otaku, Become an Idol! - Vol. 12 Ch. 65 - Disgusting Otaku, Gets a Surprise

Dex-chan lover
I got distracted by that other trending topic. I think this take place on 2022. Penalty shootout on japan vs Croatia at world cup.

Dex-chan lover
Cover is a reference to The First Take
Reminds me of Miko now. Gets called Miko Oji for being an hentai otaku. Acts bad at singing with her "bad" singing turning into memes. But is now having her own solo live after half a decade.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking back on it, it's a pretty ballsy move for a producer of an idol unit to include someone who can't sing just cause she looks great. Common sense would dictate that you'd reallocate said talent to a modelling agency or something.

Thinking back on it, it's a pretty ballsy move for a producer of an idol unit to include someone who can't sing just cause she looks great. Common sense would dictate that you'd reallocate said talent to a modelling agency or something.
it's not about good look i think producer know MC type never give up (because normal girl didn't join idol group without confidence of their skill) or maybe she have unique aura (because she former man) . . . . and i think refuse to give up more important for idol (after reading AKB49 that's my conclusion) . . . MC have big potential to become superstar to be honest

Dex-chan lover
it's not about good look i think producer know MC type never give up (because normal girl didn't join idol group without confidence of their skill) or maybe she have unique aura (because she former man) . . . . and i think refuse to give up more important for idol (after reading AKB49 that's my conclusion) . . . MC have big potential to become superstar to be honest
That's being idealistic which is fine in fiction and speaks volumes to the producer's eccentricity. I'm referring to being pragmatic irl.

0ri

Double-page supporter
That's being idealistic which is fine in fiction and speaks volumes to the producer's eccentricity. I'm referring to being pragmatic irl.
could also be her personality making it easier to fuck her over

Well that make story interesting because they don't follow real world 100% BTW in AKB49 producer know MC is cross-dressing man but decided make bet for him . . . in real world that would be instant fired . . . well MC in this series have drive to improve herself and if you notice she have leader quality in her and cares of her co-worker

not like idol is all singing, they could just sale story about her never give up and live on that if it hook so that didn't far off from real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread