Division Chief Shima Kōsaku - Vol. 8 Ch. 91 - Requiem

Dex-chan lover
We're probably at the point where a lot of the Hatsushiba old guard is going to start dropping in the next few years. Oizumi's probably going sooner rather than later given that he never 100% recovered from his own stroke, Mangame is in his 60s I think and even Fukuda is looking pretty old now.

Although whatever they may think of Nakazawa's wife, taking his funeral to publicly embarass her is a pretty shitty action. Especially given that from her perspective he was a philanderer who seemed to not really care about his actual family... which is pretty much the case. That and even if they did it coldly, taking him off life support instead of living as a vegetable was objectively the right and humane call. Especially as her own Christian beliefs could have easily meant that she just leave him (which would also have been punishing him for his actions).

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
We're probably at the point where a lot of the Hatsushiba old guard is going to start dropping in the next few years. Oizumi's probably going sooner rather than later given that he never 100% recovered from his own stroke, Mangame is in his 60s I think and even Fukuda is looking pretty old now.

Although whatever they may think of Nakazawa's wife, taking his funeral to publicly embarass her is a pretty shitty action. Especially given that from her perspective he was a philanderer who seemed to not really care about his actual family... which is pretty much the case. That and even if they did it coldly, taking him off life support instead of living as a vegetable was objectively the right and humane call. Especially as her own Christian beliefs could have easily meant that she just leave him (which would also have been punishing him for his actions).
The problem wasn't that they decided to end his life support, but how they did it, giving no fucks. Nakazawa was a very good man and his family likely have a very, very comfortable life because of his money, this goes for his wife and daughter. It also seems like the wife never put in any effort to improve their relationship, as Nakazawa says he was basically their ATM. She was also described as exceedingly jealous, despite not being close to him. We see the effort that Nakazawa put in for his son in the previous series, if he doesn't have a good relationship with his daughter, it's also likely because of his wife.

This instigated they to get back at her. I see nothing wrong.

Power Uploader

I think the point was how they were so cold and uncaring about this person they loved. Not that Nakazawa hadn't done anything wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread