Doctor Elise - Ch. 90

The current group that doesn't upload to MD isn't even close to chapter 90?? Such a strange place to start.

Well thank you. The chapter jump is amusing I have no idea what happened😆 If your using your own raws and uploading your translations I don’t see a problem since the other team would like to keep theirs private for security reasons.

Are there others translating this one in english? Mangaupdates only says till chapter 3

Aggregator gang
so where can i read the rest for FREE ? girl frontline and azura lane chews my wallet already

It's translated pretty often and is up to chapter 75 currently. You need to be invited to their discord to read the chapters.

You're So Cute!! Thanks For Your Hard Work!!

And to those looking for where to read this.. i have a site the manhwa is up to 83 chapter, 1/10 are free, and from 11/63 are with tickets you will get 1 free ticket every 24 hours after that 64/83 you have to buy it.. at first there was only free episode up to 10 ch and rest you have to buy it and it only recently they start giving away free tickets since i have been reading this from the start when its first came out i have already buy all the chapters to bad for me but in a good way I did buy the chapters to support the author and most importantly its not in eng its in indonesian language since i am a half i can read it mostly.. here if you still want to read.. https://www.webcomics.co.id/contents_main.php?links_number=2362&sort=asc

I don't know the rule hare in mangadex!! to lazy to read them, Sorry Admin-San!!
if you're not suppose to tag other website link here please feel free to delete this comment!!

Users who are viewing this thread