Doctor Elise - Ch. 96

Thanks Bucci Gang for updates!! >∆<
They should spend quality time together tho, please make them meet

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Tiffu. You will be missed. *offers silent prayer*

Alright. Someone hold his corpse! We are force feeding him Phoenix Down again.

I would like to say
"Bunga bunga cinta bermekaran~~"

Btw thanks for the update buci~~~ 😘😘💞💞💞

Dex-chan lover
RL surgeon are busy as hell. Let alone as the only competent doctor in a kingdom in that era. Hope she just teaches other doctor instead if she wanted more time with hubby

Aggregator gang
Yep. Yyyyyep. Gotta milk that sweeeet sweeeeeeet "will they/won't they" because god forbid any protagonists in this kind of series actually communicate with each other no we have to constantly interrupt them beCaUSE nO wHY WOULD WE LET THEM CONVEY THEIR MUTUAL FEELINGS WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NO WE'VE GOTTA SAVE THAT UNTIL IT'S LITERALLY THE FINAL ARC EVERY SINGLE TIME–

Thanks for the chapter!

Ah! So annoying! Both are so close and yet so far!

Are we finally heading to MLvsMil arc? The one where Mil dies in the old timeline? I do hope Elise is able to once again save them both (I assume Mil's mother's mental illness is the key to all this + ML's plan related to the death of his own mother and sister (whose portrait we just recently saw?)). I'm aware mental illness isn't an easy thing to solve even in our timeline, what's more to an era where they are still growing in the field of medicine and Elise's options are few, probably therapy is the only thing left to do. We also have the issue with the King's health (though I speculate, he would be one of the deaths of this arc to at least push the story forward.)

Honestly, can SOMEONE give me spoilers of the novel here? Please3x Puh-leaze! With cherry on top?
1. Mil's fate on the current timeline. Will he still die, end up being banished, or survive and be a great uncle?
2. What forced ML to kill Elise on the old timeline? I mean, we know she was evil, but what was the trigger of her execution? He could've disposed her at any time
3. News on the big bad
4. Verification on the kids! (P.s I've seen the spoilers on this but I just want some verification if it were right)

thanks for the chapter! im really curious to know what exactly went down with linden & mikael's mothers. also this is the slowest of slow burns omg

Dex-chan lover
uuh..the last page seems to be stretched. i'm reading on "Fit Width" so is kinda weird that the last page is so wide and stretched compared to the rest

Users who are viewing this thread