Dog Nigga - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Shadow Dog

Dex-chan lover
Not even Jojo has this much dog abuse.

I want to root for Dog Nigga, but he did abandon his homies, so i can't really support his coward chicken ass.

Excellent chapter. Funny, tense, and incredibly ass-centric at the same time. So their abilities seem to use up a lot of power, can't just go on summoning superdogs or vaginerasing people over and over. I can see why he ran off to let his ability cooldown meter expire or whatever but it's still shitty that he let dogs he didn't even know take such a beating for him. It's interesting that Dog Nigga isn't an unshakable pillar of morality and honor, but he still has an inherent desire to do right that he can't shake. Other rough and tumble battle manga protagonists could be described like that but don't actually do anything wrong beyond being rude at worst, they're usually delinquents with a heart of gold who only fuck with gangsters and supervillains. Dog Nigga is a man who's never had friendship, parents, or trust, and simultaneously has trouble caring for others and trying not to since he gets burned for it. He tries to convince himself he doesn't care about dead kids but is horrified by collateral damage. He runs away from a powerful opponent to let strangers fight her and comes back too late, but he does come back, and he wants to avenge them. I'm fascinated to see where his life goes. and to see him punch him punch a Bitch through a tree.

Dex-chan lover
>dog nigga
>webtoon
Dog nigga need to go blast that reviewer.Honestly the paneling and background for this is better than most if not all webtoon.I think its an insult to call this webtoon.

Double-page supporter
This is great, it's like tails gets trolled if it was just OCs

Users who are viewing this thread