Doku Doku Mori Mori - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Dex-chan lover
While I dont like unnecessary torture but the mastermind got off easy, though I'm not sure what did he make him inhale, his own spores? Or little fire spores that burns the lung alveoli cell thing? If so then shit gotta be torturous anyway.

Double-page supporter
Kaentake isn't loosing control, is the same as in chapter 8, He hate Edible mushroom in general and will always think them as Poisonous mushroom Hunter

While I dont like unnecessary torture but the mastermind got off easy, though I'm not sure what did he make him inhale, his own spores? Or little fire spores that burns the lung alveoli cell thing? If so then shit gotta be torturous anyway.
Hi! So basically yeah those were Kaentake's spores that he inhaled. The Kaentake (aka fire coral mushroom or Podostroma cornu-damae) is the second most deadly mushroom in the world and ingestion causes symptoms of organ failure, skin peeling, and brain shrinking which I think(?) happens quickly in the world of the manga given how the spores cause mushrooms to grow instantly. Plus I imagine considering his fire powers, Kaentake's spores probably feel like they're burning too. Pretty rough way to go

Contributor
That's gotta smell pretty tasty though. Roasted matsutake

Users who are viewing this thread