Doku Doku Mori Mori - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shit. This scene of the mushroom being opened reminded me of a scene of Tiffany being opened in "Chucky 5". Anyway, the secret was less shocking than expected. It's cool that you can make ink with her diluted corpse (really, the second best ability so far)~:nyoron:💨
Thks for the tl and good luck in your new job~

Contributor
That's fucked up honestly. Imagine if the cast was human and how the doctor uses body parts and fluids to fill a room.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
its one of those situations where you just dont know how this will turn out ...
i mean how can you eve end this in a happy end at all

Supporter
That's fucked up honestly. Imagine if the cast was human and how the doctor uses body parts and fluids to fill a room.
that's the catch, the manga is showing how humans act through the perspective of humanoid plants, like we had everything?
Racism, dictatorship, slaves, torture, child exploitation, and now "human" experiments. All of those happened on humanities history at some point

Dex-chan lover
Theres that immortal cell line used in research, but no full living human being though. So far. Probably not long until organ farms.

Group Leader
Thank you for your work and congrats on the new job! This chapter really reminds me of My Sister's Keeper.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the doctor is evil twist is going to happen or if the manga is just going to explore how fucked up your mind becomes when you know you have no salvation, i would prefer the second one but the first one is fine too(but less interesting ngl)

Users who are viewing this thread