Doku wo Kurawaba Sara Made - Ch. 5 - CHAPTER FIVE

Group Leader
Hello, thank you to everyone who wished me a speedy recovery. I was able to recuperate within two days of the procedure and feel energized. Especially enough to work on this chapter and some additions. I created a character map and list to help with digesting the chapters more easily. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or see any issues. Season two has just begun to release. The chapters seem to be coming out in halves and once every other month. I will be working on season two the following week after chapter 7.5 comes out next week. I look forward to seeing you all in two weeks for season two.
Also thank you for the early birthday wishes!

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much!! I'm glad you recovered.
Those summaries and character maps are SO helpful, really!! They make me understand the story so so so much better. It serves like a little "dessert" that makes me remember all that has happened within the chapter and to set everything.
Again, thank you very much. Translating takes a long time, and I can't imagine how hard it is to also clean the text bubbles and write the text. I'm really thankful, I'm loving this story!! Your work is much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
I love how expressive our villain is (it's all so dramatic lol). In the novel, the scene where Jolga and Anderheim are on the stairs seemed to have a sexual tension in the air, but it seems i was imagining things~
[How ukes fight for dominance in the jungle]:
PMZhqAk.png

Thks for the tl~

Last edited:
thank you for the translation! i'm so happy to hear about your recovery, i wish for your speedy recovery! i am so happy to find this manga, thank you for allowing us to read this wonderful masterpiece! have a nice day, translator-san!

Users who are viewing this thread