Doku wo Kurawaba Sara Made - Ch. 7 - CHAPTER SEVEN

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter!! And again thank you for the summaries. I love to read it after feeling all of the emotions the chapters make me feel lmao.
That pun of "catching feelings" is SO SMART you got me laughing hard with that one!!
Again thanks a lot, your work truly is appreciated, and I'm thinking about checking out the novel. Is it a good read (I mean, is it well-written)?
can't wait for the next one!!

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how drugs corrupted Marie more than the ring's debuff (but also sad, because she had already been raped when Sigurd saved her in the novel, so she was already going through a lot of things). The fight scenes are also funny! I can't wait for the next chapter~
FUOeej2XEAAbZJv

Thks for the translation~

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking about checking out the novel. Is it a good read (I mean, is it well-written)?
It definitely is. The first volume (this story) you're able to finish it in a day.
This adaptation omitted some details, which is what the summary card covers and adds to for this adaptation. You get a lot more foreshadowing in the novel and read in closer proximity to the protagonist. The story boarding for the manga feels as if we're ones of the lambs to be fooled by his schemes, because it's harder to tell what he's going to do from the lack of foreshadowing.

Users who are viewing this thread