Dokuzakura - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Camera

@Xystus
Well funny because I actually work with different materials and cutting parameters. Same funny calling someone child when you are yourself expecting who knows what kind of deepness in tertiary (at best) plot device in manga with super powers...
There was just no point to even consider all variables and going more into it.
So going with your "bright" argument try to get some common sense how story building and story presentation works...

Dex-chan lover
@Kredim You're probably right but maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I do hope if this guy does survive that he is stripped of his title and career but hey it's a manga.

@Xystus Why are you acting like a tool? Also, just because he is portrayed as a rapist doesn't mean that he's suddenly not an "interesting investigator character".

Dex-chan lover
@Rysicin yeah because adding a sexual assault trait to this creepy police officer is a very good move. WOW SMART WRITING BRAVO, NOT CLICHE AT ALL! Add so much flavour to the story!

Bro, are you even aware of what's going on? Like, what's the point of making this police officer a peeping tom? And sexually assaulting this witness who seemed to be a very important key in solving your current case? What does it add to the story of a MC who fucks bitches to live his life?

?????? Can you imagine if L was a creepy pervert who assault Misa in Death Note? that's the level of crap writing is going on here. It was starting to get interesting with the investigation but suddenly it's cheap shock sexual assault going on. You call that interesting?

Dex-chan lover
@Kredim Maybe, but that's my opinion about him on this particular chapter. Any future event we shall comment again on their respective comment thread.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna comment on how MC is a bad man for making Emi cry (he is) but then the investigator had to turn "bad man" up to 11.

Meh I expected something more interesting about the police officer, at least him getting his eyes poked out will be satisfying

Wow, someone in the previous comment really predicted this outcome ahahah.
But the investigator turn out like that is not really the best option, though. Imo.

I hope this gets better. I really like that "unique" investigator, but adding a weird peeping fetish trait out of nowhere is just...

The girl with the creepy body snatching ability. I love you so much right now.

Dex-chan lover
So this detective is widely known for his creepy and pervert behavior, and the police just lets him continue? Why? This is just asking for problems.

And man oh man, yandere girl seems ok with Atsushi having other girls and wants to protect them, that's kinda cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine throwing a hook without using the hip or rotating the core and still knocking some man down, while remaining seated.

Users who are viewing this thread