Don't Call Me a Naked Hero in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.5 - Extras

That's what she gets for being sexist.

Also, I dread when Chris is going to be revealed. I hate liar revealed story lines.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Slut-sama's words dealt critical damage to Chris. She's not wrong, but sheesh.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is Runa becoming less and less likeable as this story goes on? She's not just being unreasonably sexist in this chapter, but she's been spouting some pretty fantasy race cliche crap too as of late. Is the idea to make it so we, as the audience, feel less bad when the curse exposes her? Because if so that's a pretty crappy way to go about it -- stories live or die on their protagonist.

No matter how you dice things, realistically Runa's curse sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But I'm pretty sure that's meant to be what makes the story interesting -- coping with adversity. And maybe having a few cheeky laughs when the curse leads to ridiculously bawdy situations.

I'll just say I'll be very mad if she treats Chris badly when the lie inevitably comes out. Though if we're lucky Runa will have character development by that point. I wouldn't gamble on it though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or is Runa becoming less and less likeable as this story goes on? She's not just being unreasonably sexist in this chapter, but she's been spouting some pretty fantasy race cliche crap too as of late. Is the idea to make it so we, as the audience, feel less bad when the curse exposes her? Because if so that's a pretty crappy way to go about it -- stories live or die on their protagonist.

No matter how you dice things, realistically Runa's curse sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But I'm pretty sure that's meant to be what makes the story interesting -- coping with adversity. And maybe having a few cheeky laughs when the curse leads to ridiculously bawdy situations.

I'll just say I'll be very mad if she treats Chris badly when the lie inevitably comes out. Though if we're lucky Runa will have character development by that point. I wouldn't gamble on it though.
yeah it annoys me too, but anime and manga tend to have a lot of these dumb tropes that get on my nerves

some examples(tvtropes):
unprovoked pervert payback - don't you love it when a female character is portrayed as an idiot who violently assaults a dude over baseless assumptions and gets no punishment?
Tsundere - oh yes because insulting someone is an obvious sign of love, granted I'm only annoyed by this trope if it's overdone, if it's pretty mild then I can tolerate

Users who are viewing this thread