Don't remember the title of this manga...

Hi all,

I started reading this Manga a while ago and can't remember it's title. It's about:
A group (5-6ish) of people (friends?) who were summoned to another world. All had great powers except one. He had basically nothing.
While eating in the kings castle they were given swords to practice with and he could barely lift his. On the way to practice his love interest was attacked by a monster that popped up out of the ground. He dropped his sword and ran to shove her out of the way and was dragged into the ground with the monster in place of her. He died.

He found himself in heaven, in a big room with roman columns, a big stone table with a folding chair and a laptop on the table. He finds his character profile is pulled up. So he deletes the crappy skills and replaces it with what he wants. Then he hits the "Return" or "Reincarnate" Button and finds himself back in that world but far far away from where his friends are....

That's about all I remember about it, but it looked cool and I wanted to see how things went from there but got side tracked and hadn't added it to favorites or book marked it as I wasn't that far into it yet....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

That's it!! Thank You Very Much for your help!!!!!!

I've been trying to find this for months.

Users who are viewing this thread