Don't Say Mystery

@goronyanpai thanks for the info! i checked some raws i found in a website and I was really confused if this had some supernatural elements or not because some panels looked like it. It seems it has, interesting ^^

@yamaguchi
Hope you enjoy reading this! :D
Well, what I mean by "various magical oddities"...my phrase might be too excessive but not specifically supernatural. Oddities is more like there is a conflict that occurs and he is suddenly involved even though there is no connection. And because of the fluffyness of the author's portrayal, it does give such an impression.

This is suitable as a light snack because the conflict is mild. Just like we read 7seed with its heartfelt aphorisms.
I also like its pace because 1 chapter can be more than 40 pages long. So there is no such thing as a shock point that is forced to stop. The ground is solid, very interesting to follow. Starting from how each characters thinks, moves, and surprises at the end. It's not talking fully playing detectives like Detective Conan or Kindaichi.

@meskie here http://jpraws.net/mystery-to-iunakare-%E3%83%9F%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%83%AA%E3%81%A8%E8%A8%80%E3%81%86%E5%8B%BF%E3%82%8C-v1-4-ongoing/

Thank you so much! I never talk about my depression and to hear you talk about yours made me feel like it's ok to be alive. Take care of yourself I'm rooting for you.

Wow, what a masterpiece!
Thank you so much for the translations !!🙏
I think you should also add the tag award winning in hope that more people can read this

@tltl Your translations are amazing!!

I am sure that even if this manga has an official english release your translations would be 10 times better than official one!!

Users who are viewing this thread