Doppel-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - I Want To Spend Time Together With Just You

Dex-chan lover
jake.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Quick Hattori-san! Seal the deal before the boob monster can steal the guy away!
NGL, I felt bad for her. And OF COURSE the character who could cleanly and plainly explain what's wrong with Hattori decides to clam up about it for drama's sake...

Group Leader
The other member is a girl, no one could have seen this one coming. 😴

Though I wasn't really expecting her to be this active or to have a story with the MC. Was expecting more of a gloomy gamer type.
I saw your speculation in the earlier thread and it was hard to keep quiet lol. She's a rather interesting character that keeps the momentum going.

Also, for context. she does have a rather male first name so perhaps a Japanese audience would have been momentarily fooled.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Yamano-san. I guess Hattori never expected she wasn't your first female friend. How will you and Doppel-san fix this? It's really hard to comfort a tsundere. Perhaps you should confess, hm?

Sakurama's a pretty wild gal. I'd love to have known someone like her growing up. Most of my female friends only played 8 ball or something. Tekken's a nice game to play with friends!

Dex-chan lover
"I'm glad you remembered m-- HEYWAITAMINUTE, what do you mean "crazy girl"?!" I didnt expect her to call that one out, gyahahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread