Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
That should've be-- oh for the love of harem he deserves this IF HE GOT BALLS :nyoron:

Supporter
And the larger the harem gets…DEJA VU, I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE
What I'm not entirely certain by the one main shot is if they're all Elves, or a mix of Elves and Dwarfs. If it's the former, then that means the chance for a second 50 of just Dwarfs remains a possibility!

Reactions: le3
Supporter
This is a fun little series, I hope it continues for a while. Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
From 2 -> 50
Oh boy...
Let's see how much of screen time those girls are gonna get.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't some ground breaking series. As a whole it is pretty generic.

However it proves that what makes the series good or not, is the writing and execution of the concepts they are going for.

It's amusing and fun to read, as MC digs his own grave/task failed successfully. And that is all it needs to be.

Anyways, it should be interesting when we get to the possible snu snu arc. MC is failing so much that when they cannot contain their love/admiration for him, he will regret the idea of having a large harem.

Though knowing MC, he probably will screw up at a critical moment and either become known as a celibate saint, or there will be a misunderstanding about his preferences and he gets a male harem.

Users who are viewing this thread