Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 8.5 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Cute. be fun to get a spinoff of her. i wonder how many 'meta' series there are of just a 'normal' citizen living their everyday lives while the hero is like 100 miles away saving the world

Dex-chan lover
Why not buy broken or faulty things and restore them?
Wouldn't doing that be a very lucrative business?
:huh:
Allen's IQ is only 85, but he is trying to stay lowkey, other than no one pointing it out to him lol

But if it worked on belly fat/cavities def profits to be had/ppl able to just gorge themselves on unhealthy junk food/sweets now and then XD

(tho, other than allen's 'healing'/restoration, a series focused on that might be interesting, either as a cheat skill or someone actually passionate about restoring antique stuff but i suppose the closest ones would prolly be any of the blacksmith ones versus another person with an OP skill/alchemy knowledge)

Actually, I think her intuition was on the mark. If the farming stuff he's started goes anywhere, or if any of the games or other things he's taught to his slaves catches on, then he'll have changed trade in a very meaningful way. He could just introduce white bread to the region and nothing else, and have a massive impact on the economy and culture.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, I think her intuition was on the mark. If the farming stuff he's started goes anywhere, or if any of the games or other things he's taught to his slaves catches on, then he'll have changed trade in a very meaningful way. He could just introduce white bread to the region and nothing else, and have a massive impact on the economy and culture.
(nice oldbag icon lol) well, it did say early on in the chapter that he would become a demon lord or cross paths with one of the 'heroes'? or so
which is apparently his sister

Users who are viewing this thread