Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I have to say... Why is he self-conscious? How can he be this stupid?

So that's why this is so entertaining to the Goddess, huh? His stupidity is probably why she gave him the healing skill specifically in the first place. He'd probably fuck up the world with any other cheat skill.

Ok, I'm digging how they are blatantly calling out how dumb the typical isekai protags is, and fully leaning into the parody aspect.

Yeah, that's a good point.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Gotta say, after checking out the WN, manga doing a good job at upping the comedy here mostly because there is images that accompany the text, sorta like Eminence in Shadow did

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This is fun, but if it's released too slow, it'll be painful to follow.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Gotta say, after checking out the WN, manga doing a good job at upping the comedy here mostly because there is images that accompany the text, sorta like Eminence in Shadow did
Do you mind sharing on some spoilers on what you read?
  1. Like are his followers so overpowered compared to the rest of the world kinda like Overlord?
  2. Will the girls fall blindly in love with him & he is too oblivious on their actions or finally do the deed with one of them?
  3. Is the Goddess going to (hilariously) continue to troll him?
Had fun reading this since the guy clearly is way in over his head plus I can't believe how he hasn't bothered to learn to be literate let alone find a way to manage his income. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread