Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

Double-page supporter
@deedet Bruh, what the hell is with you? Decent means acceptable, as in it isn't great nor shit. Compared to a lot of other manga, this is decent. I honestly do not have any idea where you got 'bad' from.

@smoke82 I had to check out the latest chapter of this series based on your comment. Dear god that is the worst fight scene ever put to the page.

@XNovalX What I meant is that, of course they are '' decent'' if u take drawing from random people, but when u think of it as drawings from a mangaka, someone who earn thx to these drawings, I don't think you can think of these as decent. Not disregarding his work huh, but in all honesty I find those hard to look at. U don't have to agree, that's just my opinion 🙃🙃

@HammerU89 Nice one lol, there is https://mangadex.org/title/30744/tensei-kenja-no-isekai-life-daini-no-shokugyou-wo-ete-sekai-saikyou-ni-narimashita too

Double-page supporter
@deedet Obviously I will compare a manga to other manga art, as opposed to art done in the Renaissance. You probably are comparing it to art that is globally seen as "fantastically detailed and overall well done", but I'm honestly comparing it to a lot of the manga I've read, hence, it was "decent" as opposed to "ok" or "not bad", which highlights its mediocrity.

Fed-Kun's army
Its fun how an artist can be decent and bad at the same time... i mean, the art in itself is indeed decent, but at the same time... i dont know, its like the artist only learnt half of the stuff needed and now can draw what needs to be drawn, but has to do it so that the characters always look to the reader and dont move their limbs too much xD

"So, why did you put a spell on me that makes me say nyan at the end of every sentence?"

Zeolith: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
The nyas are so fucking unnecessary, almost made me quit this
Btw where is the seinen in this?

Group Leader
@Silwith unfortunately this is true. The artist probably has little experience drawing characters fromddifferent angles. You can see it by the 90* only head position (with a few 45* but the facials are still 90* perspective).

You'll see it's more common than not in these low rated Mangas. That and no/simple backgrounds are common in cheap productions.

90* = front, side, back

Users who are viewing this thread