Doro no Bunzai de Watashi dake no Taisetsu wo Ubaouda Nante - Ch. 8.1

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing, this is how we end up in the strangling scene at the hospital in one of those previous chapters.
Dirt saves Angel > gets counter saved by Senpai > Senpai expires(?)

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm glad this manga has furigana
You can't just leave me on a cliffhanger like that

EDIT: Read all the chapters up to 10.2 and we still didn't reach recent flashforward, now I'm sad I gotta wait :(
EDIT2: For whatever reason this still isn't on MAL, so imma use this comment as a bookmark - 12.1

Last edited:
Group Leader
I just used this manga to polish my skills, if the other group wants to continue doing this they're welcome to, if not I can always continue this. I enjoy this manga very much too and hope to see it finish.
Hello, I'm the scanlator of the previous chapters. You picking up this series is really a great help for me. Thank you for picking this up. I really won't be able to release it this fast cause a lot happened and I now am scanlating a lot of series. Also, your quality is pretty good, if not better than mine. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Also, your scanlation really became better a lot faster than mine, good luck on your scanlation journey, hope you enjoy it. 草草

Group Leader
Hello, I'm the scanlator of the previous chapters. You picking up this series is really a great help for me. Thank you for picking this up. I really won't be able to release it this fast cause a lot happened and I now am scanlating a lot of series. Also, your quality is pretty good, if not better than mine. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Also, your scanlation really became better a lot faster than mine, good luck on your scanlation journey, hope you enjoy it. 草草
thanks a lot, :)

Users who are viewing this thread