Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Dorobou-chan and the pool

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I expected her or 1 of the girls from the student council to be wearing their school swimsuit? Shame that Midori wasn’t there too but can’t have too much fan service in a single chapter. Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Blessed page 2.

And of course, the other usual crew shows up.

Dex-chan lover
Wish the gang couldve just had a special side chapter than appearing and the usual comedic trope of this series couldve just rest for one or two chapters.

but still was a good chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just for curiosity
If she did actually plan to steal here. Where would she have hid them, to be out of sight? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong that I expected her or 1 of the girls from the student council to be wearing their school swimsuit? Shame that Midoriya wasn’t there too but can’t have too much fan service in a single chapter. Thanks for the chapter.
If the chief was wearing the school suit I would not have been shocked.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight? We are 6 chapters from the end and the last 2 chapters so far have been about this pool trope arc and we have more to go, this is getting a mega rushed end huh?

Also I hate how this is playing out, having the student council just show up for drama means it's gonna get dragged even more.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I can't believe Nemukata was stolen from! This waterfall is an excellent thief! And now Yonaga's gonna be assumed guilty of stealing Nemukata's swimsuit! The Public Morals Committee is gonna be harsh on him...

It looks like Yonaga is worried that Nemukata might steal something from him, but I doubt she has any mischievous intentions. At least he finds her cute too, and gave Nemukata an honest answer as to why she was so nervous. I hope they eventually get to enjoy the day together, away from the Public Morals Committee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread