Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Ch. 19 - Isn't This Something I Have Read in a Rom-Com?

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
There are times like on page 15 when they are just being dicks and mean to him, Ive come to terms with self deprecation of mc (even tho sometime I think its too much) but that is just being mean and its not right, no matter how small someone secret is its a secret that someone entrusted you with, maybe its just me but I find this unnecessarily mean and very disrespectful to your friend,

not to mention not giving a fuck that you broke someones trust is crazy, making a mistake is a one thing but to also not be apologetic about it, god damn what a bad friend, yeah i will call my homie most deprolable racist and rancid shit, but not this
Well, they aren't friends. Just people MC talks to regularly.

Dex-chan lover
There are times like on page 15 when they are just being dicks and mean to him, Ive come to terms with self deprecation of mc (even tho sometime I think its too much) but that is just being mean and its not right, no matter how small someone secret is its a secret that someone entrusted you with, maybe its just me but I find this unnecessarily mean and very disrespectful to your friend,

not to mention not giving a fuck that you broke someones trust is crazy, making a mistake is a one thing but to also not be apologetic about it, god damn what a bad friend, yeah i will call my homie most deprolable racist and rancid shit, but not this
Odd thing is that Japanese authors and readers seem to find it legit humorous for whatever reason

Dex-chan lover

eh I think it’s pretty cringe and immature to think that writing novels should be kept as a secret. Thats why they are making fun of him. I think if it were something serious they would handle it differently.

Dex-chan lover
eh I think it’s pretty cringe and immature to think that writing novels should be kept as a secret. Thats why they are making fun of him. I think if it were something serious they would handle it differently.
And well, if he's gonna publish, it won't be a secret anymore either.

Only good general reason to keep it secret is if the genre is too shameful to admit to.

Dex-chan lover
eh I think it’s pretty cringe and immature to think that writing novels should be kept as a secret.
I think it is even more cringe and immature to think that reading novels should be kept as a secret, like, for real, it's not like people would ridicule and ostracize you for enjoying such a hobby

Users who are viewing this thread