Dou ka Ore wo Houtte Oitekure - Naze ka Bocchi no Owatta Koukou Seikatsu wo Kanojo ga Kaeyou to shite kuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mashiro Shiramine Wants a…

Dex-chan lover
Coming back in time would not exactly make you the better in your grade, not even better in class. Why he would think that?

Dex-chan lover
Gals that are nice to otakus don't exist... oh wait.

Dex-chan lover
Coming back in time would not exactly make you the better in your grade, not even better in class. Why he would think that?
I mean, you've been studying the exact same material for three years longer than everyone else, so I think if you weren't a completely useless student the first time, it would make you quite a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
One can complain about MC's lack of proactiveness in finding friends, but on the other hand, based on what we've seen so far, most people he's tried to interact with seem pretty hard to get along with. There's the gyaru who called him disgusting for no discernable reason, the jock who yells in the classroom all the time, the nerd who demands that his friends watch and like the exact same thing he does and the literature club which considers anything except high literature trash. The female lead's also pretty much just bullying him all the time, and he has no self-respect at all so it's like she's kicking a corpse over and over. Shiramine's the only one who seems like a moderately likeable person.

Dex-chan lover
One can complain about MC's lack of proactiveness in finding friends, but on the other hand, based on what we've seen so far, most people he's tried to interact with seem pretty hard to get along with. There's the gyaru who called him disgusting for no discernable reason, the jock who yells in the classroom all the time, the nerd who demands that his friends watch and like the exact same thing he does and the literature club which considers anything except high literature trash. The female lead's also pretty much just bullying him all the time, and he has no self-respect at all so it's like she's kicking a corpse over and over. Shiramine's the only one who seems like a moderately likeable person.
Yeah the dudes just been really unlucky in his choices of friends.

Also about the FL I think she feels that she has to be this way to get Mc to do anything (he has been beaten down a lot in the last 3 years) but I do agree that she does seem like a bully sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread