Doujima-kun wa Doujinai - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Doujima-kun and Birthdays

Dex-chan lover
I just realized something.... it actually makes no sense that they don't know each other's birthday.

No way as a child she didn't say it's her birthday and he didn't reply at any time... and then they'd remember they share a birthday...

Now I get that the author just wanted that joke and probably wasn't even thinking about this...

But once you do... you realize it actually makes no sense...

What a sweet chapter...aaa..nah author i am damn sure Himewaka knows Doujimas birthday cause sharing birthday is special and if its you childhood friend and crush and loved one its more special...hahaha her friends took presents for her and gave to Doujima xD... i am sure Himewaka wont mind...
but that awkward silence when Doujima said his birthday is today lmao...

I just realized something.... it actually makes no sense that they don't know each other's birthday.

No way as a child she didn't say it's her birthday and he didn't reply at any time... and then they'd remember they share a birthday...

Now I get that the author just wanted that joke and probably wasn't even thinking about this...

But once you do... you realize it actually makes no sense...
yeah same... birthday sharing is special, and if its someone who is you childhood friend, crush and love one...its more special...aint no way Himewaka forgot Doujima's birthday haha...

Dex-chan lover
yeah same... birthday sharing is special, and if its someone who is you childhood friend, crush and love one...its more special...aint no way Himewaka forgot Doujima's birthday haha...
It's basically the author prioritizing the joke over logic....

Users who are viewing this thread