Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
if we get high quality tits as these every chapter this is already a solid piece of art

What he was wearing is an archery chest guard
"Breastplate" is only supposed to be used for actual plate armor

Dex-chan lover
Another episode of "mentally challenged woman doesn't understand that she has breasts."

Dex-chan lover
I wish this series wouldn't go the route of repeat forever same joke until axing then pull a 1-3 chapter rushed ending of them getting together. I know it will though and I'm suprised this is still sugestive, I'd defo put this down as erotica as this is going a little beyond suggestive lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean...I'll bookmark it, but I feel like the author forgot the whole point of "Gap Moe" is for there to be a fucking gap between the Moe and Non-Moe sides.

Dex-chan lover
She... she cannot be this stupid. At this point it's not being innocent or oblivious anymore. Is she unaware of the existence of her breasts themselves? Like has she not had them for years? Did she just wake up on day and poof there they were? Did someone use magic to make her think they don't exist?

I guess I got myself into this brain cell killing mess. Still the premise is fine-ish, I kinda really wish the Manga was at least slightly more serious. I mean the inciting incident of all this is literally the boy's mother dying and him being orphaned. Like could we have at least dialed that back and made it more lighthearted? Like mom just retired and went home and brought the female lead back because she never had a normal childhood or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
the author forgot the whole point of "Gap Moe" is for there to be a fucking gap between the Moe and Non-Moe sides.
Actually that's so perfect. I had this feeling but couldn't word it. Definitely stealing this criticism in the future.

Aggregator gang
I hate this trope of ''don't wear armour cause it slows you down'', it is so stupid and just points to a lack of knowledge.

A full set of iron armour complete with padding and all only weights about 24 kilogram and it is evenly distributed across the body. We wear backpacks heavier than that when we go hiking or if you go on a particurarly big shopping spree, carry bags heavier than that.

People in full armour can run unimpeded, ran up ladders, do somersaults and many other acrobatic feats without issue.

Her tits are nice tho.
I mean look at lil' MC, that armor set probably weighs about half as much as dude does whe he's wet

Dex-chan lover
I was considering commenting this, too. Armour was never bought off-the-shelf, it was custom made. It fit like a second skin, tailored to the user's build and combat style. The level of intricacy and craftsmanship evident in historic samples of knight's armour is far beyond what most people likely expect from medieval era armourers.

Also leather armours are a modern concept with no significant historical basis; if a sword could be stopped or deflected by cow's hide, we would have found a way to ride them instead of horses!
Not to be a "that guy" (and reply late) but consider the setting: It's one where the common people by necessity need to arm themselves and "adventuring" is a legitimate profession for them to have. So it would be natural that shops selling armor and weapons would be common occurrences just like how a gun store can be found in almost every American town. The market exists and niches will be filled. Though Shota-kun's "choice" in armor is pretty bad for fighting animals.

Your vision of armor is also referring to the plate full harnesses that comes to mind when we think of knights. Those had to be fitted and were expensive. But plate isn't the only thing to protect yourself with, you had woven fabric gambesons, caps, helmets, maille, etc. and those could fit just about anyone and can be hand-me-downs. On the topic of leather, leather armor did historically exist as one such example is the buff coat; and cow leather isn't the only leather, you can tan horses too.

Users who are viewing this thread