Doukyonin ga Fuantei Deshite - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I am curious, was this dropped by the previous translator or did the mangaka stop updating it ?

Dex-chan lover
LOL i wonder how cheap beauty salons are if you're just getting a trim, bc surely there's a 'no small talk option' (if you can work up the courage to just ignore them, versus just like, going on your phone even if it's a bit rude), never had to deal wit hthat but the few times i did go to a salon by myself they were mostly spanish speaking and it didn't take long. Although i'd think the price would be an issue too. And lol short bangs always look 'cuter' in anime form even when they say they 'messed up' compared to how awkward it looks irl

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I didn't like making small talk with my barber when I used to go to the one local to where I used to live. So I feel Fuantei on that.

Thank you for the translation (short hair > long hair).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I didn't like making small talk with my barber when I used to go to the one local to where I used to live. So I feel Fuantei on that.

Thank you for the translation (short hair > long hair).
lol i wonder how many ppl shut down convos by being super depressing or so (tho they're just doing they're job/prolly expected to do a bit of small talk, or maybe some expect female customers to be more 'social'), but i can imagine it being a nightmare social situation where a relative agrees to trim your hair and then they start off with "wHy AreNT yOu maRRied yeT?!" and talking about having kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread