Douse Suterareru no nara, Saigo ni Suki ni Sasete Itadakimasu - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, it's great that this stupid plot didn't drag out for too long. But at the same time, it's felt like a waste of time for it to be resolved in one chapter?
I supposed I would rather see that the author/mangaka use other kind of method to do this...

Last edited:
On one hand, it's great that this stupid plot didn't drag out for too long. But at the same time, it's felt like a waste of time for it to be resolved in one chapter?
I supposed I would rather see that the author/mangaka use other kind of method to do this...
Oh, thank goodness someone else shared the same sentiment. I was literally thinking “Is she truly lost, if it only took a chapter?”🙄 There was no reason for her to vanish then.

Power Uploader
Oh, someone else does it now I see. I was waiting for the volume for the sex scenes but you can have this title. Are you going to do the volumes too?

I didn't even know this actually had an official translation. I probably won't be touching it any more then.

Thank you. I'm soooooo waiting for "Le Martyr patriotique de l'alpha" :(
That one is just on hiatus. Another title by the same artist which is entertaining but not nearly as good as been running in the magazine for a while in it's stead now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread