Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

I dont know but the kouhai is so like Kita(BTR) in terms of personality and appearance

Supporter
Honestly the POV change was really unique and a great way to show progress without having the relationship change, even tho it's milking it's a really criative way to do that

Dex-chan lover
Istg I love you yuzu but this cannot make up for the crime I'm about to commit

Dex-chan lover
I really really just want to reach in to one of these panels and scream "JUST KISS HER ALREADY!!" but I know them kissing each other on the lips would just lead to some kind of awkward exchange first and then misunderstanding. :mad:

I love these two. Thanks for the TL!

Aggregator gang
"Guess youre stuck with me in the meantime"
YUZU I SWEAR TO GOD !!!! She was literally holding ur hand, looking longingly into ur eyes, and was blushing while she said it (ノ`△´)ノ彡┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
The girl is so wrapped in her insecurity that she can't see how hard the girl she's in love with is trying to win her over.

Dex-chan lover
My best and uneducated guess is that the Japanese population is going extinct because of the language barrier. This is the most common trope in romance manga and the Japanese government should do something about it.
reading this makes me feel dyslexic :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
ok so hopefully next ch will be the ch where they finally make things clear

cause it seems so close to happen we're almost there! i hope!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I really love the slow burn on this one, feels good.
This ain't a slow burn, a slow burn isn't just "takes more than 10 chapters" or something, it involves starting off without any feelings and slowly over a long period falling in love where it takes quite a while for the characters to realize they are in love. This is them both having crushes from the start and being extremely useless lesbians about it.

i really hope theres like a confession or smthn soon and this doesn’t go on for forever. it looks like we’re heading in the direction of maybe a confession soon but with this manga you can never hope for too much lmao

Dex-chan lover
that one GL i thought that was this one already kissed, how are we doing with this one tho?
in the raw, yuzu kisses minami on the forehead after minami said something, dunno what she said but the next chapter will probably be like 'she kissed me on the forehead cause we're super platonic best friends' absolutely gonna be dragged out but a good step forward tho

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Yes! More uselessness! There's so much more uselessness to be milked out of this!

Users who are viewing this thread