Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I love how terrified the griffins are of her just being near. Obviously they know she can drop kick a dragon's head off, lol.

And that little demon should probably slow down on the annoyances a bit. If the mc ever actually got angry...

Dex-chan lover
The "suggestive" scenes in this manga are so weird man, all I see are 11 yo kids. I cant remember their actual age though.

Group Leader
@ismaelh I believe they are 12-14 in this skip. They're even drawing Zach in a more mature style... I'd have to go back and look..,. But way too tired.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a point to the color codes to shorten transmission if they go into so much detail? Might as well add code orange if its yellow that will likely turn red.

Dex-chan lover
Mary making a Gendo pose while commanding, lol.

@eng1 - I think "would escalate to red" line is a decision made in headquarters. The report only said that 7 people are involved.

I wonder if there any creature that able to hold the candle againts her (other than god who give her gifts/strength)

Double-page supporter
Just rip her wings off, Mary, and tell her the next time she causes mischief, you'll rip her horns off, and each time she continues after that, you'll rip her body parts off, until she's left with nothing but a head.

Dex-chan lover
When they skipped stuff from the novel earlier, but had to brought it up because it was somewhat relevant later.

Fed-Kun's army
@ismaelh they're like 12 so like, yeah they're just straight up weird. hella uncomfortable, but i like the characters and story so i keep reading... they seem so out of place too :')

mary just resign yourself to standing out no matter what lmfao

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Event 03 is supposed to be missing child iirc, "beating them up until they shut up" sounds like plausible solution.

Users who are viewing this thread