Dragon and Chameleon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Serialization Training Camp

Dex-chan lover
Sorry it took a while to get this done, I've been a busy boy lately and this particular chapter might have taken longer for me to finish than any other chapter I've ever worked on
Thank you for your hard work!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy imagine if the MC ends up getting blacklisted because they consider his work plagiarism from DL

Power Uploader
I think that the old guy gonna be ranked like 2-4 each time. So for majority of the arc he's gonna see as a "Old guy who doesn't deserve to be here" but gonna win because he's consistent.
Since sport is one of the most versatile genre, that can fit

Double-page supporter
Sorry it took a while to get this done, I've been a busy boy lately and this particular chapter might have taken longer for me to finish than any other chapter I've ever worked on
Thank you for this incredible TL !!!

Double-page supporter
The main characters work exclusively pen and paper. I wonder how the manga is made.

Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
Yeah TL is amazing, really professional.

I’m wondering…is it ethical for MC to participate in a camp for newbies when he’s technically a multi year veteran? Is he taking some kid’s spot?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you a lot. This is top stuff. Please take as long as you need.

Aggregator gang
Yeah TL is amazing, really professional.

I’m wondering…is it ethical for MC to participate in a camp for newbies when he’s technically a multi year veteran? Is he taking some kid’s spot?

I don't feel there's an ethical issue. The inclusion of the MC's friend makes it clear that it's not just for newbies.

With our knowledge, I'd argue the MC's inclusion saved a newbie because of the deputy chief editor. The dude is trying to make the camp into a reality tv show by threatening to black list potential employees and instigate a group bullying scenario amongst the artists.

Dex-chan lover
This is honestly WSJ-quality manga. Which magazine is this manga being published in? google isn't giving me much info.
*edit: Nvm, found it lmao. Didn't know Square Enix also publishes monthly manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shimaki was the editor who hired that one female mangaka who got harassed. I seriously thought she was going to be the main villain here with those expressions, but she's actually pretty considerate compared to Chibiki.

Dex-chan lover
Ako Yakuno... I'll remember that name till the end of the series.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I don't know what it is with me and Alpha having trouble typesetting numbers correctly, but fixed Tamon oneshot rank from 2nd to 1st. Kamiya and Miyama are both 4th rank in the raws, so presumably they got their ranks during different weeks or something.

Fed-Kun's army
Does "Head of editorial department" outrank "Deputy editor" or vice versa? Why is the man sitting down talking while the woman have to stand aside looking like a secretary for him? Why is he allowed to command her "Then... Ask. Stay... Or go?" while she had to phrase her disagreement as a question "Where's this coming from? How can all of our guests participate in good faith, against such risk?".

The part where they all decide to participate, why are the panels depicting guys large and have their own rows, while the panels depicting girls squashed together onto a single row? It's not that the guys' oneshot rank completely outranked the girls', nor do they have bigger hairdos that required more space to depict either.

I'm not asking. We all know the answer: sexism.

Users who are viewing this thread