Dragon Ball Super - Vol. 23 Ch. 102 - Son Goku vs. Son Gohan

Dex-chan lover
  1. Goku wants to take out frustration of losing to Vegeta on his own son
  2. Proceeds to carjack on the way
  3. Beerus planet has comfortable gravity similar to earth and old namek . Besides the cook, the fedex dude has been here in the past iirc, but now it's verified by regular humans.
  4. Why does broly give a damn about super sayan. He should be working on a controlled great ape form instead.

1. Goku wants to take out frustration of losing to Vegeta on his own son
  2. Proceeds to carjack on the way
  3. Beerus planet has comfortable gravity similar to earth and old namek . Besides the cook, the fedex dude has been here in the past iirc, but now it's verified by regular humans.
  4. Why does broly give a damn about super sayan. He should be working on a controlled great ape form instead.
Broly was probably taught about the legendary super saiyan form from his father too. How it's very rare and almost never seen then he see basically every saiyan transform.

Or as vegeta put it nicely in buu saga Super Saiyan bargain sale

They really wasted 90% of the chapter on Goten and Trunks being idiots...
Tbh this would have been worth it if they didn't fuck up the fusion.

How are you going to have them yap about practicing but then proceeded to have them mess it up.

It's asking to get hate. However any love for other people besides goku and vegeta is a plus in my book

Dex-chan lover
Whis almost making it sound like Goku and Vegeta had children together.
ZjXwUqs.png

What I would like to see happen: Gohan just barely lose to Goku. Then Gohan saying he would've been better off sparring with Vegeta to get a win. Then Goku being like: "Uhh, Gohan..." Then Vegeta cutting off Goku and saying to Gohan, let's have a go. And then Vegeta absolutely toying with Beast Gohan in Ultra Ego form.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure they established that Goku couldn't instant transmission to and from Beerus's planet, could be wrong but I feel like that was a rule. Also I don't think Goku is dumb enough to not notice that they're Red Ribbon, basically the people who have caused him the most grief in his life and effectively killing him once already. And to top it all off we got ANOTHER failed fusion, cause that's funny right guys? Guys? Right? The same joke 5 times is still really funny right? I wish Dragon Balls were real so I'd wish this series would end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure they established that Goku couldn't instant transmission to and from Beerus's planet, could be wrong but I feel like that was a rule. Also I don't think Goku is dumb enough to not notice that they're Red Ribbon, basically the people who have caused him the most grief in his life and effectively killing him once already. And to top it all off we got ANOTHER failed fusion, cause that's funny right guys? Guys? Right? The same joke 5 times is still really funny right? I wish Dragon Balls were real so I'd wish this series would end.
in the RoF saga, Goku said its cause Beerus' planet is too far from earth, but in last chap Goku sensed Gohan in beast form, which let him IT over

Group Leader
in the RoF saga, Goku said its cause Beerus' planet is too far from earth, but in last chap Goku sensed Gohan in beast form, which let him IT over
I think I get what you're saying, he sensed Gohan's power which gave him a target to jump to, fair enough. But then my question would be how did he get BACK to Beerus's planet?

Dex-chan lover
I think I get what you're saying, he sensed Gohan's power which gave him a target to jump to, fair enough. But then my question would be how did he get BACK to Beerus's planet?
People keep forgetting that Dragon Ball has 3 continuities now.( The movies by Toriyama, the anime, and manga).
What Goku said in the movie or anime doesn't count here.

The answer is manga Goku is built different~~~

Group Leader
People keep forgetting that Dragon Ball has 3 continuities now.( The movies by Toriyama, the anime, and manga).
What Goku said in the movie or anime doesn't count here.

The answer is manga Goku is built different~~~
There is no continuity with the movies but I get you (Toriyama had nothing to do with the Z movies and has very little to do with the Super Manga)

Dex-chan lover
There is no continuity with the movies but I get you (Toriyama had nothing to do with the Z movies and has very little to do with the Super Manga)
I'm not talking about the z movies: each of those movies are a canon all by themselves.

Every movie starting from Battle of Gods to Super Hero was written by Toriyama. The anime that redid Battle of gods and Frieza's resurrection changed quite a few details. Captain Ginyu coming back and details of SSG legend to name a few. Add in the fact that there is no mention of UI in his movies (a transformation Toriyama seemingly never wanted for Goku) and it is widely considered his movies are a different canon from the anime and manga.

Users who are viewing this thread