Dragon Claw - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sacrifice

Thanks for the chapter ! As always, love the fighting scenes ! 😀 That color sketch looks super dope, can't wait for something like that to atually appear ^^

No mistakes whatsoever! In the art or the words. Love the momentum in the Fierce Tempest art, take your time by all means!

Group Leader
@NotLazy @joziser @Nuzak @moshino Thanks everyone for the comments! It's always motivating to read them! : )

@TsuguRaku I'm very excited to show more creature design! And yeah, I also want to post more color sketches! Maybe even backgrounds

@Thetoast I'm very happy to hear that!! : ) I personally think my style has evolved a lot with this chapter. (compared to chapters like 7 or 8)

Mna

Thanks for the chapter! Loved the perspective when the monster was stomping on the guys face. I’m guessing soul arts are draining so her using it in this state is gonna mess her up.

Just discovered your manga, it's really amazing ! Great art and interesting characters, instant follow !
(also I love buffed women with big scars so you got me there)

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter came out a week earlier than usual, what a nice surprise. Those "impact frames" panels were satisfying, and it looks like Asato is officially done with her doubting phase.

Also what happened with your twitter account this time ? It's used to be locked, but now it's straight-up deleted.

Group Leader
@Mna Thanks! Yes, using your soul art, especially in her state is very dangerous. If you noticed her leg in the last panel you can see how badly it can affect the body.

@cryum I'm glad to hear that! I hope I can improve the dialogue in chapter 0 next week too. What do you think about that in it's current state?

@StarSwerd I think I might like scars more than I should haha. But I don't only like them for the visual reason. I think every scar can tell a story. (I have a bunch of them IRL and all of them have stories behind it)

@Civilhunter What do you think about the use of full panels this chapter? I used it more than before and I personally like it.

@maronic02 Haha, yeah I was very fast this time. And I thought "they had to wait so long for chapter 0, I will give them chapter 9 early" Wow, how do you always clearly understand what I wanted to say with a chapter/panel. Or is it obvious what Asato thinks?

Oh right, I changed my twitter account to https://twitter.com/jia_dragonclaw that fixed the MHA followers to find me. I guess my old twitter account was still linked to that website.

But I don't have the rights to change my linked twitter acc here on MangaDex, last time someone from the community helped me do that. Can anyone here fix that?

Fed-Kun's army
@jia-art About Asato's thoughts: it's just that before, when she was considering whether or not to trust him, she always had an internal debate with herself. In this chapter though, she doesn't try to find an excuse on "how could he betray me despite everything?" she just acts. The line about "not dying without regret" was really cool too, it made for a good emotional impact on top of the physical ones.

Did it feel short? Kinda. But that’s just how action scenes are, I guess. More reread value 😂 Thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread