Dragon Quest: The Great Adventure of Dai - Avan the Brave and the Demon King of Hellfire - Vol. 5 Ch. 17 - Solitary Gyuta

Banned
Explaining bullshit fantasy application and method in a split second in your head while in the middle of a fight? Yeah, typical bullshit shounen fight manga. Worse than that, this has more stink than a mere feces of a bull, this is horseshit. Only touched starved Americans would like this crap, as well as the occasional outsiders.

Love your scanlation work! Thank you for spreading the Young Avan joy! This manga seems so obscure, even if it is serialized in Jump. My favorite part is jumping back and forth from the 90's Dai manga to this one, catching the references. You're doing a great job and I always look forward to the parody previews.

Regarding this chapter:
  • Leira WTF, you're ok with Matoriv fondling you?
  • I've longed for an imperfect Avan, and this time he falls flat on this face, but he barley reacted.
  • If Gyuta was founded by Kanon's father, then it hasn't been around for long. Seems it's more of a family-owned training center than a legendary village. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread