Dragon Quest: The Great Adventure of Dai - Avan the Brave and the Demon King of Hellfire - Vol. 6 Ch. 22 - For the Future

Group Leader
I'm looking for Japanese translators for faster releases. If anyone is interested, please let me know! Tiamegante, if you're still interested please reach out to me on Discord.

Also I really cannot overstate just how impressed I am with the current artist's faithful adaptation of the flashback from the original. Even the number of items sitting on a counter are the same in one of the panels. It just goes to show that this project is a project of passion and love and it really shows in how they've handled this story. I'm sad it's so close to the end in Japanese because I'd love it if this team did more Dragon Quest Dai spin-offs, a sequel even!

Dex-chan lover
Bruv,Young Barduck is hot. Leona's dad as well. And apparently Temjin was a scumbag even back then.

Finally, we kinda saw this coming since he found the tome but that time Avan was frozen with Hadlar has finally come. I forgot how long they were frozen though, a decade?

Group Leader
Bruv,Young Barduck is hot. Leona's dad as well. And apparently Temjin was a scumbag even back then.

Finally, we kinda saw this coming since he found the tome but that time Avan was frozen with Hadlar has finally come. I forgot how long they were frozen though, a decade?
They were frozen for about 1 year, long enough for maam to be born... Maybe 2 years.

Then after Hadlar is finally and fully defeated it's another 13 to Dai.

Group Leader
Are we near the end of the prequel? Not in terms of plot, but this manga's run. I was confused as to why it looks like it's about to end while none of big bad has been killed yet. And then I remember Avan defeated Hadlar twice, once by the frozen spell, once where he meets Hyunkel and Batos.

Baduck looks so badass! Too bad all his muscles went away with age. Would be nice to see more of him in the story rather than just a cameo.
Much appreciation for the bonus comparison pages!
061.gif

Group Leader
Are we near the end of the prequel? Not in terms of plot, but this manga's run. I was confused as to why it looks like it's about to end while none of big bad has been killed yet. And then I remember Avan defeated Hadlar twice, once by the frozen spell, once where he meets Hyunkel and Batos.

Baduck looks so badass! Too bad all his muscles went away with age. Would be nice to see more of him in the story rather than just a cameo.
Much appreciation for the bonus comparison pages!
061.gif
Yeah, I Believe we'll get up to 44 chapters to finish out volume 11 based on what's going on right now in 42.

Users who are viewing this thread