Dramatic Irony

Dex-chan lover
Nice title, fitting premise. I haven’t read shoujo in a while, but this looks promising.

Writing for this so far is pretty on point. Think I might have a new favorite.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, there’s several layers of meta in this. I’m kind of excited.

Thank you, AOC for scanning this!

A new series from AOC and I didn't find it until now?!
Looking forward to reading this, thanks for the translation, AOC 😁

Interesting premise.
And maybe it can be a time bomb with those who play feeling on a rocking bridge.
Until the fifth volume, the author finally issued a weapon to make both guy equally bad at one point and the girl would continue to struggle to fight for her feelings in uncertainty.
Sano has a sweet character and later plays a role for ---anytime, anywhere, has a great opportunity to seize the feeling of the main girl. But, eventually it happened, and it was really a bad choice.

I feel that the one who will win at the end is Sensei. He still looks like a side character, expressionless, has no spotlight in giving an interesting perspective to give signs of change, but the results all depend on him too.

UPDATE :
Worst. Very disappointing.
In the 6th volume, I think there will be a magical turn with the teacher
who starts to open up with his thoughts and feelings. And in fact he actually sticks to his role as a mediator between his student's love affairs. And the heroine's absentminded attitude made her always misunderstand and whiny. The last confession between them is the part that I hate the most: she chose Chihiro.

The translator did superb job but this manga is just a pain. If you are feeling like being a masochist, go ahead and read it. As for me, I am not feeling it right now so I will stop reading. My suggestion though, waits till there are piles of chapters before going in.

Uwahhhh~~
The art's so cute!!The way the artist draws riichan is too cute!!! And so far I like the story as well.
Thankyou very much gor the translation!

@goronyanpai
Seriously??!!!! And here I thought she would choose Sensei! I already read chapters 1-13 and as the story progressed, even though chihiro changed the way he treats ricchan I can't seem to root for him. I have a second guy syndrome so that's probably why I strongly ship her with Sensei. But ughhh girl why'd you chose himmmm 😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@goronyanpai
She actually chose Chihiro?! I'm actually surprised since I thought the reason this manga was called Dramatic Irony was because she thought she hated sensei but she's the heroine of a student-teacher romance manga. I think I'll continue reading this after all. I don't really like mangas where the student ends up with the teacher ( I only read this because I was bored and it seemed somewhat interesting).

FTU

Just from the description it sounds absolutely trash.

Dropped;

1/10.

@sakurashower @Szene
I read it until ch24 - end of volume seven- ricchan choosed chihiro but it's seem that she force herself in dating him and really doesn't sure that she make the right decision

Group Leader
@SakuraShower there are 25 chapters released, the 7th manga end up to the 24th. The story is probably starting now its last part i guess, so the manga could turns to be completed with about 30 chapters maybe

Fed-Kun's army
What. The. Fuck.
I ain’t reading shit that’s gonna tear my heart into a million pieces! I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS

so many shit mangas being uptdate every day, and something so good as this takes months or years to get new chapters

Users who are viewing this thread