Drawing: Saikyou Mangaka wa Oekaki Skill de Isekai Musou Suru! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Stare

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap, a shame it was basically all just exposition, but I guess that's to be expected after last chap.

Dex-chan lover
Install Tachiyomi to skip all the ads, install the mangkakalot addon in it, find this manga there and start reading my brother 🙏🏼 dm me if you have anymore questions
What's the point? Latest chapter there is same as here, chapter 23.

That said, Tachiyomi can be useful.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think this drama about his powers matters at all when the MC will just agree with her and end up joining them anyway.

Dex-chan lover
How tf does she think she have the right to ask his parents that question when she can't even protect him?

Also yeah how tf does the other site got it until chapter 73 already? I mean look at this. We're 50 chapters behind :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How tf does she think she have the right to ask his parents that question when she can't even protect him?

Also yeah how tf does the other site got it until chapter 73 already? I mean look at this. We're 50 chapters behind :huh:
Is the translation as good as this one? Normally when they are super far ahead its becuz the chapters have been rushed like hell..

Users who are viewing this thread